Please Read All Instructions And Information Below.
Register Online Along With Your Photo. (encouraged)
Print and Bring Confirmation Email To Convention Center To Obtain Your Matrimonial Event Badge.
Non Refundable Online Registration Fee $50.
Online Applications Received without payment will be charged $75 onsite.
- The ICNA Matrimonial Services are provided because marriage in Islam is highly recommended and considered a religious obligation and a Sunnah of our Prophet (SAW). At the matrimonial event, the goal is to provide assistance to single Muslims in finding their significant others.
- Selecting a spouse within Islamic guidelines are based on the following four criteria:
- Lineage (Family roots)
- Deen (Religious piety)
Where the Religious piety should be most favored.
May Allah help you in choosing the right spouse! Ameen.
- ICNA requests everyone to provide accurate information and not conceal or misrepresent any information (e.g., previously married, divorced, children, country of origin, citizenship, etc.). ICNA will not take any responsibility for any false / misleading information provided by candidates. Candidates receiving information must verify the information and background of other candidate on their own.
- On-Line Registration on ICNA Website will close on midnight Friday, March 23, 2018 due to limited capacity.
- Only On-Line registered candidates with the print out of their confirmation email can pick up their Matrimonial Event Pass/Badge on Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 9:30AM to 11:00AM at the Baltimore Convention Center in Room # 335. [You must register separately for the Convention]
- Matrimonial Sessions for all registered candidates with their badges will take place from 8PM to 10:00PM on Saturday March 31, 2018 at the convention center.
- All timings are approximate and may be adjusted due to unavoidable circumstances. Please check with the on-site matrimonial service coordinator for updates.
- Only parents/legal guardian of the female candidate (no other relations) will be allowed during the session(s). Parents/guardians are requested not to interrupt the session.
- Candidates must follow the Islamic dress code and observe the strict Islamic etiquette.
- Please do not insist on obtaining personal information from ICNA volunteer unless other candidate is willing to provide it.
- Kindly understand that this is a community service that ICNA provides through its volunteers. An unruly candidate and his/her associates may be requested to leave the area or escorted out of the convention with the help of security personnel if they do not follow the instructions from the matrimonial program coordinators.
- ICNA volunteers will do their best to help this great cause. However, there is no guarantee that everyone will find a match. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause you or your associates. May Allah (SWT) grant all of us patience and the ability to do our best!