Terms & Conditions:
- Vendors must wear badges at all times. Vendors without badges will not be allowed in the bazaar area.
- Vendors must wear Islamic attires at all times at the convention.
- All items displayed or sold in the bazaar must meet Islamic standards.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell food, snacks, or beverages in the bazaar area.
- ICNA has the right to cancel and remove a boothwhere a vendor publicizing promoting a message which contradicts with the Islamic Teachings as approved by ICNA Council of Sharia.
- All vendors must confine their activities and displays within their respective booths area and should not obstruct view or access to neighboring displays/booths.
- Vendors, for-profit or non-profit, are not allowed to solicit outside of their assigned booth area.
- Vendors are not allowed to move from their assigned booth to another booth, take additional booth space or move tables or chairs, drapes or poles from other booths.
- Vendors are not allowed to have more than 3 feet of banner or hoarding on top of the booth, or any type of curtain or banner which blocks other surrounding booths, ICNA Bazaar management has right to remove any such thing from the booths.
- Vendors using audio/visual equipment must keep the volume low & acceptable to neighboring vendors.
- Booths must be kept clean at all times.
- ICNA is not responsible for any theft, damage, injury or any loss during the convention. It is the sole responsibility of the vendor to obtain insurance coverage for their business.
- Vendors will be responsible for any damage caused by them to the booth or any other property of the Convention Center.
- ICNA reserves the right to remove any vendor involved in un-Islamic activity, selling or distributing anti-Islamic or pirated items.
- Your booth(s) will be canceled if your credit card is declined or your check is not received within two weeks of booth(s) registration.
- ICNA reserved the right to reassign booth(s) of the same category to any vendor.
- Vendors must arrange their own parking Convention Center and ICNA will not provide any parking.
- A fee of $50 per booth will apply if booths are canceled after the reservation is made.
- No verbal or phone call cancellation or changes – if you want to cancel your booth or would like to change please send an email at email@example.com
- A 50% refund will be issued for a cancellation received between sixty (60) and thirty (30) days before the convention start date.
- No refundwill be issued for cancellation requests received less than thirty (30) days from the convention start date. Cancellations received by phone will not be accepted.
Soft Wall along the 14 Hundred booth line will be drawn end to end only at night – there will be no wall during the normal day time.
Vendors in this isle will have two sides accessible to shoppers during the day, only one side will have the table and other side is vendor’s responsibility to cover.
See Below, Booth Layout of the Bazaar
Full view of Exhibit Hall “A” – “B” and “C”
Click below to order, Electricity, WiFi, Phone, and any extra service/item for your booth. (coming soon)
We will soon announce Bazaar Move in/out times.
Fill out my online form.