- Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) plans to follow all CDC recommendations for the upcoming 47th Annual Convention on May 28-30, 2022.
- We strongly recommend all our attendees to be vaccinated as per CDC guidelines.
- Anyone not feeling well prior to attending the convention starting May 28th should stay home.
- As of now, the Baltimore Convention Center and the City of Baltimore has lifted all restrictions including mask mandate. However, many people will still be wearing masks and it is encouraged due to it being an indoor event.
- We will have rapid COVID-19 testing available during the convention days for anyone who requires it.
- Vaccination for all attendees ages 5 and over is strongly recommended.
- The following is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) from the Baltimore Convention Center regarding COVD-19 and current practices to have a safe event.