Information For All Convention Exhibitors:
This is information for people who have booths and further details about their booth.
2023 BAZAAR Booth reservations
The Annual ICNA-MAS Convention is the largest, most diverse, and entertaining Islamic conventions in North America.
Please use Chrome browser to access ICNA Convention 2023 Bazaar by clicking the button below
Vendors will not be able to reserve more than four (4) booths.
If you need more than four booths, you must make an additional booking.
For cancellation of a booth, please get in touch with ICNA Bazaar Team at email@example.com
Bazaar Timings Are:
Saturday 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am to 11:00 pm
Monday 9:00 am to 04:00 pm
Bazaar will be close for business during all the prayers.
- 10’ x 10’ booth space
- 8’ high pipe & drape at rear
- 3’ high pipe & drape on both sides
- One 8’ x 2’ skirted table
- Two folding chairs
- Booth sign (Header size 7” x 44”)
- Each vendor will receive three convention passes per booth. These passes will permit vendors to attend any session at the convention.
- Please send your request to the ICNA bazaar at firstname.lastname@example.org team for additional passes for your immediate family.
- A fee of $50 per person will be charged for additional badge. Vendor can request a maximum of five (5) additional badges.
McCormick Place Convention Center Chicago
McCormick Place Convention Center – North Building Hall B1
2301 S Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Chicago, IL 60616 USA
Booth Reservation Instructions
Click on Booth Reservation. You shall see the bazaar layout. If the bazaar layout is not displayed, then you need to install the Google Chrome browser.